Sunday 30 October 2016

Gigi

Did you ever notice some of the best times you share with family involve food- the good homemade nourishing kind. It was while sharing a bowl of homemade broccoli soup with my son and his girlfriend that I received news that would change my life. I found out that I was going to be a gramma! This past August little Miss Lilah entered my life. Some might say I am bias but she is the most beautiful baby!!!! Like many of the women in her life she has a little attitude. She knows what she wants and exactly how to get especially from her daddy! There is no other gift greater than that of a grand child! It brings tears to my eyes every  time I talk about her or share the million photos I have of her! Because all of the other grandmotherly names were taken, I was given the name of Gigi. It is a name I wear very proudly! Little Miss Lilah Elizabeth Lillian Payne-McCleary I love you to the moon and back infinity times and then some more!!!!
I am such a wimp, right now I have a tear in my eye just thinking about her!
That you Darby an Emma for making me a Gigi!
Told you my life had gotten a little busy since April.

No comments:

Post a Comment